sheepy's Profile
Icon_add_friend Follow   Icon_report
sheepy, 24 years old female from Belize

Member since: 02 Apr 11
Website: Not entered
About Me
Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds...You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
sheepy's Feed
Games_highscores unaradiolina has beaten the top score in Proto Tower Defence and removed kvtt from the top position
About 1 hour ago
Games_highscores unaradiolina has beaten the top score in Tetri Tower and removed HANA from the top position
About 1 hour ago
Games_highscores unaradiolina has beaten the top score in Jello Tower and removed ca1en from the top position
About 1 hour ago
About 1 hour ago
About 1 hour ago
Games_highscores unaradiolina has beaten the top score in WordKnot
About 2 hours ago
Games_highscores unaradiolina has beaten the top score in WordKnot
About 2 hours ago
Games_highscores unaradiolina has beaten the top score in WordKnot
About 2 hours ago
Games_highscores unaradiolina has beaten the top score in Bubble Dodge and removed bobingatirana from the top position
About 8 hours ago
About 8 hours ago

Shout Wall

04 Mar 14

hi sheepy you got a good score in xemidux you did better than me on it when i played it before youll getting up there keep on playing you will do better than me great job hope to hear from you soon happy gaming

03 Mar 14

hi sheepy hope you had a good weekend you need to play xemidux maybe you can better score than me give it a try good luck happy gaming hope to hear from you soon

24 Feb 14

You are too far ahead of me for now my friend, a couple of thousand is too much to catch up when you keep going like you do, but just remember - don't slip or I'll be right on your heels!!! Have fun and keep smiling and enjoying it all !!

24 Feb 14

Not tonight I can't - I was getting really annoyed with it just closing me out - don't mind if I slip up, but when it just kept going====! I did swear just a little bit (well, quite a lot!). Still smiling now though - hope you are well! :)

24 Feb 14

Another win to you then!:)
Only had one real score all week and today it's being a right pain with parts thinner than the arrow!!! Just can't find the right gap!

24 Feb 14

Hi Sheepy, thanks, all is well with me - just been at work a lot recently. Hope all is good for you and have a great week...

19 Feb 14

Arrow flyer it is then - though that is some score to beat - it's not too often I've got above 11,000+ - but then I'd never got past 700 on Plane Evasion and look where we ended up there! :)

Whispers

sheepy's Latest Comments
great game!!!
sheepy onBubble Dodge, 3 minutes ago
This game is really fun to play!!!
sheepy onPixelknight II, About 3 hours ago
nice game, just not very good at it!
sheepy onNow You Jump, About 17 hours ago
okay game...wish there was a key to change weapons, though!
sheepy onPixelknight II, About 18 hours ago