The plugin supports and has been tested with 3.8.x and 4.0.x vBulletin versions.
Take a look at the demo post
Setting up is easy and will not take more than 5 minutes, here is what you need to do:
1. Download the plugin files from the official vBulletin thread according to your installation's version : 3.8.x
2. Upload add_daily_game.php to the vBulletin root directory and import the product XML file
(Plugins & Products -> Manage Products - > [Add/Import Product])
3. Configure the Daily Game settings under vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> Daily Game:
- Set "Enabled" to Yes
- Visit www.playedonline.com/register_vbulletin to register (input
your forum's url and your email) and get a shared key for authentication.
- Configure which userid will post the daily games (input 0 for guest)
- Choose a forum for Daily Game
- Customise the title (useful for non-English forums) or leave blank for default
- Enable or disable description and instructions
- Paste ad code (e.g. AdSense) to show a pre-roll ad before the game starts (optional, leave empty to show
- Click the Test link you got in the registration e-mail to post a test daily game (you can delete the
post after you verify that it works)
You're done! A daily game will be posted on your forum every day at 3am EST.